Sorry registration for this challenge has now closed. We will be running a new challenge in January.
If you’re interested in taking part on our January 5 day challenge focusing on the Core, please complete the form below. If you do sign up you will receive a confirmation email. Please check your spam/junk folder if you do not receive it. You might also like to add email@example.com to your safe senders list to ensure that you do not miss any of the links to the daily videos.
- Have you ever wondered if Pilates is right for you?
- Questioned if you’re too old to start Pilates?
- Have you been put off trying Pilates because you suffer from arthritis?
- Have you been concerned you won’t be fit enough to do a class?
- Have you felt that you were too short on time or couldn’t commit to the same time every week?
- If you are a horse rider have you questioned whether you really need Pilates as well as horse riding?
If the answer to any of these is yes, then…THIS IS FOR YOU.
A FREE 5-day challenge to help increase your flexibility, improve your core strength, make you feel better and ache less.
Each day for 5 days you will receive an email from me containing a link to a 15 minute(ish) pre-recorded video. The videos will be available for you to watch at home, or on your mobile, anytime, anywhere.
This 5-day challenge is designed to give you a taste of the courses and classes we offer. The challenge is open to everyone, no matter what your age. And whilst the particular challenge is not horse rider specific, it will greatly benefit most riders.
It doesn’t matter if you are totally new to Pilates, or haven’t done it for a while, each class will include some easy stretches as well as some more challenging moves.
Any physical exercise and fitness program exposes you to potential health risks. Before you sign up to this site please take the time to review our Terms & Conditions page which outlines these risks and allows you to make an informed decision as to whether you need to consult a doctor before partaking in these activities.